Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default Wanted: pen making stuff, pen kits or reject/broken pens

On Mon, 15 Dec 2008 19:16:28 -0800, Al wrote:

This is the last that I'll post on this except if anyone has any questions.

The reason that I use newsfeeds.com is for the retention and the coverage.
Many people use these servers for swapping programs and staying anonymous.
I don't! Unfortunately I have no choice which features I like and which I
don't care about.

That said, although it's been many months since my last postings, I'm not
new here. I'm also not new to Usenet. I've been communicating in this
fashion since 1989 when I had a university account.

OK, you've quieted my suspicions. BTW, before Usenet there was Fido and I
participated in that. In fact, I started programming computers in 1956.
So I'm not some young whippersnapper sniping at my elders. Although as
creaky as I'm getting, I sometimes wish I was :-).