Posted to alt.home.repair
ransley ransley is offline

Default Plastic gas tank

On Dec 15, 8:51*pm, "Ed Pawlowski" wrote:
"David Combs" wrote in message

"solid ribbon type" of epoxy?

New to me (and no, I am not current in these things!).

The only kind of exoxy I'm familiar is liquid and comes in two *tubes*.

There are two parts either in ribbon form or bar form. You cut off a chunk
and knead it until the two parts mix. *Available in any hardware store or
home center under various brands.

Since this thread popped back up, an update, I just fixed the tank
with a product from Ace that they use at their repair area, its a
contact cement called Seal-All, a few bucks in a tube that has worked.