Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Water heater expansion tank pressure question

On Dec 15, 7:00*pm, "
wrote:
Rob,
No problem. Its a shame there are idiots like Ernie and JIMMIE in
here. I dont understand it either why someone answers with the wrong
crap. Either they are just total morons or they just like futzing up
the group. The pressure does vary a bit from meter to meter. Either
way, I dont think I'd have called a plumber on the weekend for that.
Not exactly an emergency you know? Maybe Ernie and JIMMIE will trip
and fall on their big ol noggin tomorrow and knock a little more
nonsense into their thick skulls. Sounds like youve got it figured out
correctly now.
Just remember, If you read it on the internet "Its gotta be true" *:-)
Bubba

Bubba-

Thanks again. "If you read it on the internet "Its gotta be
true"...exactly what I was thinking as I was going to check the
pressure the first time and found it still at the factory charge. LOL!

http://www.griffithengineering.net/s...ks_revised.pdf

Mark