Posted to alt.home.repair
EXT EXT is offline

Default Wall Pass-Through

"HeyBub" wrote in message
mice can squeeze thru a trivial crack, its amazing.

dont leave a food source around your home. I used to feed birds
sunflower seeds, kept a 50 pound sack in basement.

got over run with mice, live trapped and relocated around 50. all
survived the trap except really old grey ones, they must of died from
fear, the trap didnt harm them I emptied the trap at least 3 times a
day and left a container of water for them inside the trap.

Think cat.

Yup, cats take a preverse joy in playing with and eliminating mice. My cat
has to settle for the odd fly or crawly bug that manages to get inside.