Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale Upscale is offline

Default 8' long rip on TS

"MikeWhy" wrote in message
roller, which worked a little better. The lumberyard would have ripped it
for me at $1 per cut, if I had been thinking. But now that it's here...

I'm not sure why you're having this trouble. With a properly sized infeed
and outfeed tables and smooth surface to slide on, I've very rarely had
trouble taking slices off an 8' sheet of plywood.

I've never been able to get a lumberyard to make a clean straight cut for
me. It's been a waste of time. Home Depot with their panel saw does a little
better job, but they don't sell the veneered ply that I often buy so I can't
get it cut there.