Posted to rec.woodworking
Rusty[_3_] Rusty[_3_] is offline

Default Michael Moore gets it right sometimes.

How are unions the problem? Gm I believe has some of the best productivity
levels in the auto industry.It's about a liveable wage ,you can always find
someone to do it cheaper. If that ceo that ran GM into the ground is worth
15 million a year. I'm sure you or I could run GM into the bankruptcy for
allot less.

"Leon" wrote in message

"Rusty" wrote in message

If unions go down you can count on 10$ an hour as a high wage for the
middle class as the greedy 5% scoop up all the easy cash.

I would sure like to see if that turns out to be ture or not.

If it turns out to be true, the unions will be back but for now the unions
are a big part of the problem. I't probably not a bad thing to get paid
for your actual worth.