Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Michael Moore gets it right sometimes.

wrote

Shakespeare couldn't write better stories of greed, deception,
generosity, back stabbing, immense wealth, altruism, and outright
immoral activities. Many things that were done in business 100+ years
weren't illegal here simply because no one thought they needed a law
for people to behave.

Hell, Bubba ... just last Friday morning, probably the "most well known",
"most respected", "most revered" member of the Wall Street financial
community, a man held in the highest regard and esteem by hundreds of
thousands of the smartest, savviest, richest folks in the world, a founder
of NASDAQ and one its past Chairman ...

..... turned out to be nothing but, a THIEF!

Now, just what does that say about those not so "well respected", "revered",
etc, eh? About the only thing good about it, on the surface, is that it is
the elite who got taken.

Problem is, it will more than likely end up doing a superb job finally
proving the "domino theory".

Damn, damn! ... I can't believe I did that!! I replied to a thread with
the words "Michael Moore" in the header ... now I'm going to go take a ****
just to get the stink off ...

--
www.e-woodshop.net