Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Michael Moore gets it right sometimes.

On Dec 15, 1:09*pm, "Leon" wrote:

The fools showed their hand right off the bat. *You know if the leader of a
company is wasteful and ignorant the rest of the company is probably in the
same shape.

Well said.

And on another note, FINALLY someone put p3en to paper to figure
out the real cost of the bailout of GM alone. The other two were left
out.

Our "throw money at it" Congress didn't come up the numbers. GM
didn't come up with the numbers. But one of GM's biggest creditor
did, and it is twice the number asked for by all the BT combined. And
most of it is simply for debt service.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20081215/bs_nm/
us_generalmotors_loan_bankofamerica

So if Congress gives them all just 14 B, how will that fix anything?
BOA actually stepped in only as a means to protect their own interest
or we would never really know the real cost for GM.

I am wondering what it will cost to bail out all of them... I don't
believe there is a bottom to this this, especially if we wind up with
all three on deck with their hands out.

And now that the additional (on top of the TARP 700 B) stimulus/
bailout money is approaching an additional TRILLION before stewardship
of the country has even changed hands, I am wondering myself when all
of this will stop.

Robert

Robert