Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon Leon is offline

Default Michael Moore gets it right sometimes.

"Lee Michaels" wrote in message

"Leon" suggests a horrendous picture!

"cm" wrote in message
I have always felt Michael Moore and Rosie O'Donnell would make a great
couple. But I have heard two wrongs don't make a right!

I wonder which one would be on top!

Stop that Leon! I just ate.

Trying hard to keep it down.

My wife, who is usually pretty level headed, just hates Rosie. She gets
very irate if she appears on the TV screen.

With very few exceptions I don't want to hear or care what a celebrity has
to say about anything that requires any thought. Most did good to get out
of high school and probably less than 10% started college. I'd say maybe 2%
that started college got a degree.