Posted to rec.woodworking
Rusty[_3_] Rusty[_3_] is offline

Default Michael Moore gets it right sometimes.

If unions go down you can count on 10$ an hour as a high wage for the
middle class as the greedy 5% scoop up all the easy cash.
It has happened in the forest industry. they broke the unions by contracting
out. Now the company takes bids for the work and contractors lowball each
other so much, they end up going bankrupt and not paying there workers. The
company still gets the same money for the logged area as the logs are sold
through them. I like the Chinese but if you think some Chinese company isn't
going to lowball you to get your job,good luck to you.GM has plans for a big
plant in Russia, is it with bailout money? Bankers just took us for 850 000
000 000 if not more and no regulation and you think they have your interests
in mind? They have transferred all the cash from public to private hands now
they are transferring private dept to the public.I can think of nothing
since Regan that has been done by the neo-conservative powers that control
the republican party that has helped the middle class.The republican party
isn't conservative anymore they are just greedy and power hungry praying on
the stupid.

No free lunch.