Posted to rec.woodworking
mac davis[_5_] mac davis[_5_] is offline

Default Michael Moore gets it right sometimes.

On Mon, 15 Dec 2008 09:04:33 -0600, Morris Dovey wrote:

Upscale wrote:

There's been times in my life where I'd have happily given up 10% of
my wages to save my job.

On the local news this past weekend: About 80% of Iowans surveyed said
they'd be willing to take a pay cut in order to save the job of the
person sitting /next/ to them...

...and Iowa wages are already sub-par.

Morris.. Hate to bring a rain cloud over your sunny thought, but in my
experience, saying you'll take a pay cut and actually doing it are 2 different
things..
Sort of like saying that you'd die for someone and then rethinking it if the
choice is presented..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing