Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm John Rumm is offline

Default My microwave has power,light and rotates but doesn't heat! Isit a write-off?

Graham. wrote:
"John Rumm" wrote in message
et...
wrote:

First, beware of asking electronics questions on ukdiy, this is not a
group filled with electronics people, and the above answers are the
result.
I hope you weren't including me in that old boy.
No Its the s/n ratio thats the problem, how is someone that knows
nowt about repairing a nuke going to tell good answer from bad?

Same as applies to any answer you read here... you read for long enough
and you soon learn which people to trust on different subjects.

Yes indeed, reading threads this group you do come to a consensus of
opinion and learn apply a different weighting factor to different
contributors.
For the record John, your opinion is at the very top limit of my
scale!

blush Very kind of you to say so sir! - permission to look smug?

(but don't take it all as gold standard - I can suffer a brain fart
sometimes just as well as everyone else)!

--
Cheers,

John.

http://www.internode.co.uk |