Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Al Al is offline

Default Wanted: pen making stuff, pen kits or reject/broken pens

I have 2 "news" servers. One is COX cable and it is terrible!!! I
subscribe to another (newsfeeds.com) that lets me access almost every
newserver. What you are seeing is "newsfeeds" anonymous stuff.

You can be as suspicious as you want... doesn't hurt my feelings! It also
doesn't change the fact that I live and work in the San Diego area of
California, USA. I suspect that I have been "lurking" this group longer
than you have been posting here? In fact if you search hard enough you
might find one of my rare posts from years ago?

The world often turns out not to be as we suspect...

Al

"Dave Balderstone" wrote in message
news:141220082138032123%dave@N_O_T_T_H_I_Sbalderst one.ca...
In article , Larry
Blanchard wrote:

On Sun, 14 Dec 2008 07:58:15 -0800, Ralph E Lindberg wrote:

Al

To reply to me directly: Just remove "REMOVEandADD" from my address
at

Al... you don't need to post this every day, and what is your project?

Considering his message came from individual.net and went through servers
in Germany and Belgium, I'm a mite suspicious.

individual.net is a fantastic, low cost, anti-spam, no binaries, NSP
based at the University of Berlin, so I'd be suspicious if his post
(and this one) DIDN'T pass through servers in Germany and Belgium.