Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default LED Strip Lights

In article
,
wrote:
In June I asked about LED strip lights, asking about real-world
experiences. Now I've had some can report that some are really good,
some others...

I bought some of these for under cabinet lighting in the kitchen:

http://www.yourwelcome.co.uk/cgi-bin...D501&NOLOGIN=1

£62.58 for 4 strips plus driver. I got three strips on one driver to
light under a 1.2 length of cabinets. They do the job very well,
providing good bright light just where it's needed.

If the colour in the pic is anything to go by I'd rather use decent
fluorescents. LEDs have still got a long way to go before they give the
sort of light most want.

--
*Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.