Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] m1ss_wh1te@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default another bog clearing technique.

On 13 Dec, 23:37, Dave wrote:
geoff wrote:
In message , ARWadsworth
writes

wrote in message

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeugh !!!!! is all I can say .

Things could be worse.

THE VIDEO CLIP BELOW IS NOT PORN BUT THERE IS PORN ON THIS LINK. THE
CHOICE
IS YOURS TO MAKE.

So do not open the link below infront of children etc, the adverts around
the video are porn.

http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=****ty_job_india...

And ... without a paddle

Talking about bog cleaning. Where I worked we had an aircraft engine
running facility, which had 2 toilet closets. The bog cleaner was
getting a bit fed up with unblocking them and decided to take drastic
action.

By scrounging the parts he made up a reasonable air tight cover to fit
the porcelain and he had a Schrader (sp) valve fitted to it. As there
was no shop air there, he dragged round a set of nitrogen bottles and
connected them up to his home made cover. Placed a couple of buckets of
water on top and turned on the nitrogen.

The result was that the other toilet cubical suffered a serious blast of
gas the wrong way and the blockage erupted into the air, covering the
walls and ceiling. Must have been a hell of a job to clean up after that.

Dave- Hide quoted text -

I trust he checked the adjacent cubicle was vacant before said
procedure was carried out.

It could bring a total new meaning to "getting your own back".