Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Al Al is offline

Default Wanted: pen making stuff, pen kits or reject/broken pens

Came from me in SoCA, USA?

I'm putting together a "learn to make pens" learning outing for Boys & Girls
club.

Al (never been to Belgium or Germany but I'm sure they are nice)

BTW: Sorry for the double post. My first post left some stuff out so I
thought I'd try it again, SORRY!

"Larry Blanchard" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 14 Dec 2008 07:58:15 -0800, Ralph E Lindberg wrote:

Al

To reply to me directly: Just remove "REMOVEandADD" from my address at

Al... you don't need to post this every day, and what is your project?

Considering his message came from individual.net and went through servers
in Germany and Belgium, I'm a mite suspicious.