Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
ransley ransley is offline

Default boiler, carbon monoxide leak

On Dec 14, 4:40*am, Grimly Curmudgeon
drugs began to take hold. I remember poachedeggs
saying something like:

Should we be concerned? *Should this job be done pretty sharpish?

ASAP, and don't spare the horses.

*My
friend isn't keen on visiting too soon because of how she felt on her
last visit. *If it's not too concerning, what things can be done in
the meantime?

Check his insurance policy and the cost of funerals, locally.

Since it was left running it could be like the car salesman saying you
car is dangerous, buy this one. Any "friend" would have gone and
bought a Co meter, or diagnosed and fixed the issue, or done alot more
than just say "its leakin Co, I gotta go" I know a here dealers
purposly break or put in scratches to make it look like the exchanger
is cracked, but this lifelong "friend" did nothing but ask for a job.