Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Plumbing question

On Dec 13, 11:26*pm, "Ed Pawlowski" wrote:
"dk" wrote in message

Hello,

I have a bathroom located next to my laundry room. *Whenever the water is
being drained from the washer, the toilet seems go make a gurgling sound
as if air/water from the washer is coming through the toilet. *Did the
plumbers miss something when they installed plumbing in this house?

TIA

The washer is moving the water out with the force of a pump. *The
connection, being very close, is causing some disturbance in the line.
While it may be annoying, it should cause no harm.

Sounds like a possible vent problem, most likely blocked, perhaps by a
nest or debris.