Posted to uk.d-i-y
The Wanderer[_3_] The Wanderer[_3_] is offline

Default Be careful...

On Fri, 12 Dec 2008 20:57:36 +0000, Rod wrote:

Toddlers' toilet seat crush peril

Isn't the real problem the modern design of close coupled toilet? There
used to be a time when seat and lid would tip well back beyond the
vertical, but many modern units seem to have a cistern that projects so far
forward that seat and lid are on the point of tipping forward anyway.

Bring back the old high level flush says I. Plenty of room for the lid to
tip right back, you had the added bonus of denting the down pipe, and the
water entered at a good clearing rate!

--
The Wanderer

Whenever I look for something, it's always in the last place I look.