Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.repair
Peter Hucker Peter Hucker is offline

Default Electrolytics question - update

On Sat, 13 Dec 2008 16:23:12 -0000, Tom Del Rosso wrote:

"Peter Hucker" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 11 Dec 2008 23:53:20 -0000, Michael A. Terrell
wrote:

Keeping your ignorance, and stupid sig files to yourself.

You seem a little upset. People only get upset when they are shown
to be wrong.

Actually the sigs are stupid. I hadn't read them until he mentioned it, but
they are very, very stupid.

They are there for the benefit of others, not me. And until the number of complaints outweighs the number of compliments, they stay. At the moment the ratio is about 1 complaint : 5 compliments.

How do you play Iraqi bingo?
B-52...F-16...B-2