Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jerry Jerry is offline

Default My microwave has power,light and rotates but doesn't heat! Is it a write-off?

wrote in message
As it says above basically, my 2 yr old panasonic digital microwave
has given up it's primary function of heating food.
Is it worth repairing, it only cost 70 quid and can possibly get a
replacement for cheaper these days.
If I thought it was a simple fuse or something I'd have ago at
changing it.
Any suggestions?

Unless it's still under warranty I would suggest that it's 'beyond
economical repair', with labour you'll end up paying more a
replacement will cost, the fact that most of the functions work
suggest that the megatron has expired - just wondering if someone has
tried heating foil rapped mince pies... :~o
--
Regards, Jerry.
Location - United Kingdom.