Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default seeking malleable non-ferrous wire

Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics) wrote:
In article ,
jkn wrote:

Interesting, but I'd not heard this story. It's actually just that I'm
making something christmassy and a bit silly.

Ah OK, I was sort of assuming you might have been the nutter that went into
a friend of mine's metal emporium yesterday asking for stainless wire. It
seems there is a publically available 167 page document on the net that
explains the "technique". Said nutter claims to have 3 engines running on
it.

The "technology" was invented 40 years ago, but the inventor was paid
megamoney to forget all about it and move to the Carribean.

I think my opinion is that if such a thing was possible, the tree huggers
would have brought it to market double quick, despite the pressure of the
oil companies. Could be the perpetual motion machine we have all been
looking for?

electrolysis is older than that. The key being that the energy in the
hydrogen is less than the volts and amps you put in..

To non scientists like green****, it All Makes Sense. Any physicist will
immediately say it can't be done, or, if it can, its Nobel Prize territory.