Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Eager Bob Eager is offline

Default seeking malleable non-ferrous wire

On Sat, 13 Dec 2008 10:09:57 UTC, "Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics)"
wrote:

I think my opinion is that if such a thing was possible, the tree huggers
would have brought it to market double quick, despite the pressure of the
oil companies.

I doubt it. It would be convenient, and the central plank of the tree
huggers' thesis is that we must be uncomfortable. Hence wanting us to
live in semi-darkness, although a lot of the blame for that can be laid
at the door of Philips and their pressure on the EU.
http://www.diybanter.com