Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Rod is offline

Default Be careful...

wrote:
Toddlers' toilet seat crush peril

We would not be surprised to hear that other colleagues have noticed an

increase in penis crush injuries as a result of this."
He said that parents should consider training their youngsters to hold

up the toilet seat with one hand.

Doing that would no doubt increase the 250 a year to nearer 2500/yr

NT

Although expensive, I would have thought the heavily damped ones (that
is damped as in motion, not... Oh no - it just gets worse. You *know
what I mean.) would be the best answer in many circumstances. Shame they
are so expensive.

And what they don't say is how bad the injuries really are. Is there any
permanent damage or just very unpleasant temporary?

--
Rod

onset.