Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] ranck@vt.edu is offline

Default Delta contractors saw and Biesemeyer fence

-MIKE- wrote:
Kevin wrote:
Something tells me I am not suppose to put for sale items on this
newsgroup.

I don't get why some newsgroups ban for sale postings. Seems like the
perfect place to sell... and ehem, "buy" something. I can't tell you

Most rec. groups don't mind the occasional for sale posting from
regular posters, as long as it's not in your business plan to keep
doing it every day for the rest of your life. But, people do like
the discussion to be more prevelant than the commerce. Drive-by
FS posts are generally no appreciated unless it's a very relevant
item of interest to the group where it's posted. The subject of
this thread is a good example.

At least, that's how I see it.

Bill Ranck
Blacksburg, Va.