Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Dingley Andy Dingley is offline

Default Surplus tools

On 11 Dec, 13:45, "Dave Plowman (News)" wrote:

You've had that too? My experience of the London Freecycle group means I'd
rather just dump stuff than use them again. They seem a very ungrateful
lot - thinking they are doing you a favour by actually taking something
away.

I think that says more about London than about Freecycle. Monmouth
group are great, as are Bristol. A friend in Easton seems to have
furnished most of her house by freecycling stuff from Cotham /
Horfield (which probably won't surprise those who know Bristol
districts).