Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.repair

Default Electrolytics question - update

Peter Hucker wrote:

On Thu, 11 Dec 2008 20:33:57 -0000, Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote:

On Thu, 11 Dec 2008 20:09:25 -0000, Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote:

On Wed, 10 Dec 2008 19:16:36 -0000, Eeyore wrote:

ian field wrote:

PHucker claims to be the tech support in a computer firm yet doesn't know
about something as simple and basic as a TSR!

You just can't get the staff these days !

We don't use out of date DOS crap.

I guess that a CLI is to complicated for you to use.

I use it on occasion as required. But why use it when you don't have to?

Why post to usenet when you don't have to?

What is the alternative?

Keeping your ignorance, and stupid sig files to yourself.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.