Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.repair
Jerry Peters Jerry Peters is offline

Default Electrolytics question - update

Peter Hucker wrote:
On Thu, 11 Dec 2008 20:09:25 -0000, Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote:

On Wed, 10 Dec 2008 19:16:36 -0000, Eeyore wrote:

ian field wrote:

PHucker claims to be the tech support in a computer firm yet doesn't know
about something as simple and basic as a TSR!

You just can't get the staff these days !

We don't use out of date DOS crap.

I guess that a CLI is to complicated for you to use.

I use it on occasion as required. But why use it when you don't have to?

Because it's usually quicker & easier than a GUI. Firefox, for
example, annoys me greatly with its helper application dialog. It
requires you to browse for the helper program, starting in my $HOME
directory. By the time I've clicked and paged and generally screwed
around with the stupid GUI, I could have easily typed in, say
/bin/vim. Or even done a find ... in another window and copied and
pasted the path in.

Jerry