Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bill Bill is offline

Default Surplus tools

In message , "Dave Plowman (News)"
writes

I don't really expect people to be honestly grateful since it's a two way
service. But since they are happy to make endless phone calls or emails to
secure the object, just one after they've got it to say thanks wouldn't
hurt.

I put an old Uher Report on Bedford freecycle a while back. It was
picked up by a retired Uher engineer who was compiling a collection of
them. Had lots of thanks when he collected and a follow up email.
There are a few polite people out there, not many though.
--
Bill
May God defend me from my friends; I can defend myself against my enemies.