Posted to alt.home.repair
George George is offline

Default Help finding burner socket for old stove.

ferguson wrote:
Stove is very old (at least 30 years) and made by
Westinghouse. Name says "Westinghouse Continental".
It has an oven under the range part and again overhead.
I find the label but can not read
the model number :-( . The label says 20.04 Kw.

The socket is made of a
heavy ceramic block. A picture is he
http://math.ucr.edu/ferguson/sock.jpg
If someone could tell me where to find one of
these things I would be very grateful. The usual
parts suppliers seem to be unable to proceed without
a model number.

Thanks in advance.

Barry

Go to a real parts store. Take your photo in or bring in the old part.
Pay for the replacement when they hand it to you. Install it. Simple and
easy.