Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.repair
ian field[_2_] ian field[_2_] is offline

Default Electrolytics question - update

"Arfa Daily" wrote in message

"Eeyore" wrote in message

ian field wrote:

PHucker claims to be the tech support in a computer firm yet doesn't
know
about something as simple and basic as a TSR!

You just can't get the staff these days !

I had a grumble at a manager at the local supermarket as to why they
never seem
to have 1/2 size baguettes any more. Apparently there's a shortage of
*bakers*
! So he says. I guess school taught them all to be environmentalists,
health
and safety workers, estate agents (realtors), rock stars and so on.

Graham

My local Co-op store sells half baguettes from the "French Cuisine" (or
some such - can't quite remember now ...) range. My wife also sells many
half baguettes every day in the cafe she owns. Readily available from both
one of her suppliers, and the cash and carry warehouse she uses. None of
those sources seem to have any trouble supplying, so presumably, aren't
short of bakers !

Arfa

PHucker is better at cooking up fantasies.