Posted to uk.d-i-y
Anna Kettle[_2_] Anna Kettle[_2_] is offline

Default Surplus tools

On Thu, 11 Dec 2008 17:04:38 +0000, Rob
wrote:

On Dec 11, 10:31 am, "The Medway Handyman"
wrote:
I need to clear out the garage/workshop & I have a fair amount of
surplus tools, spanners, pliers, tool bags etc. Nothing worth
ebaying or freecycle ing, but I don't want to just bin it all.
ISTR there is a charity which collects stuff like this & ships it to
third world countries so it can be reused?

I've had good experience of Sheffield Freecycle - pleasant appreciative
people.

North and West Suffolk Freecycle works well for me but I never bother
to wait in for people, I leave whatever I am Freecycling in the
greenhouse so they can pick it up when they want

Anna
--
Anna Kettle
Lime plaster repair and conservation