Posted to uk.d-i-y
Don[_10_] Don[_10_] is offline

Default DIY English

"Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics)" wrote in message
. ..
In article
,
jgharston wrote:

Brian said his solicitor was regularly drunk.
Brian, said his solicitor, was regularly drunk.

What? Is this thing called love?

What is this thing called, love?

What is this thing, called love?

etc.

That is why punctuation is important, despite the lefty driven destruction
of
standards.

--

That reminds me of the very first linguistics lecture I attended. Prof
Searle came on stage & promptly started repeating "I love you" with varying

Don.