Posted to alt.home.repair
SteveB SteveB is offline

Default Dishwasher and dog

"olddog" wrote in message

"SteveB" toquervilla@zionvistas wrote in message
The last time I got dog hair in my dishwasher, I tried to wash my dog in
there. The new dishwasher works better, and I don't have many dreams as
often of the dog screaming ..........

Steve

My nephew is going in the dw if he keeps it up. ;-)

Just kidding...don't call social services

Tip: they can only call social services if you turn it ON. Just say the
kid was playing, and got locked in. If there's water in there, they know
someone turned it on from the outside. An hour or so in there gives them a
lot of time to reflect and readjust. And if it don't, the next time, just
the threat will get them to be good.

For a while, anyway. After that, there's always dark basements, sheds, and
other isolation attitude adjustment booths. Read 1984. Everyone has their
biggest fear.

Just kidding. But it works.

Steve