Posted to alt.home.repair
Nate Certified Haeting and Cooling Professional Nate Certified Haeting and Cooling Professional is offline

Default Furnace questions

On Wed, 10 Dec 2008 12:03:29 -0800 (PST), Brent Bolin
wrote:

On Dec 10, 11:10*am, Joe wrote:
On Dec 10, 10:48*am, Brent Bolin wrote:

Civilized.... I think I'd call it rape. Anyway thanks all, will take
your advice and purchase myself. Will probably pull the skins off so
I can see where the igniter actually is.

Thanks

btb

I'd ditch any company that told me my ignitor was "ohming out high". i
do this stuff for a living and have more cerificates/training than you
can throw a stick at. while maintenance is always a good thing on your
system, an ignitor ohming out high is pure B.S. Your service company
is just using it's chance to do maintenance on your system to sell you
something, period. I would bet you that their techs are paid on
commision, they don't sell you something, they get nothing or a very
small fee for the maintenance. I'd fire them and demand they refund my
money because they are crooks. If you continue to do business with
them you will find this out for sure.