Posted to uk.d-i-y
GMM GMM is offline

Default Quick SDS drill question - any experience?

On 9 Dec, 17:59, (A.Lee) wrote:
GMM wrote:
My cheapo SDS drill doesn't have long to go (brushes don't last and
it's hardly worth the investment to buy new ones), so I've decided to
get a new one.
Although they're incredibly useful, it's not that often that I have to
get it out so it's not easily to justify (/ask Father Christmas for) a
top of the range one. *I had my eye on the De Walt from Screwfix
(http://www.screwfix.com/prods/30228/...Drills/DeWalt-
D25003K-GB-650W-2kg-SDS-Plus-Hammer-Drill-240V)

I bought the Dewalt last year, but have only ever used it once - only
because I already have a 18v cordless SDS, so it hasnt been needed.
If you are in the Leicester area, I'd sell it at £50, including 2
chisels and a few drills.
Alan.

Looks like the DeWalt is the way to go then!

Thanks for the offer Alan, but sadly there's no way I can make it to
Leicester in the near future, or I'd be happy to take it off your
hands. Perhaps there's someone lurking in the group who might be able
to relieve you of it though.

All the best