Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.repair
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Default Electrolytics question - update

ian field wrote:

PHucker claims to be the tech support in a computer firm yet doesn't know
about something as simple and basic as a TSR!

You just can't get the staff these days !

I had a grumble at a manager at the local supermarket as to why they never seem
to have 1/2 size baguettes any more. Apparently there's a shortage of *bakers*
! So he says. I guess school taught them all to be environmentalists, health
and safety workers, estate agents (realtors), rock stars and so on.

Graham