Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Nick Hull Nick Hull is offline

Default OT -- What's Good for GM Could Be Good for America - How much should the uninsured be taxed on behalf of the UAW?

In article ,
Wes wrote:

This is where it gets thorny. I'm a Everyman for himself type of guy that
recognizes that
if misfortune hits me I need help. How we strike the balance is the policy
issue. Price
it right, make sure deadbeats are not in the pool and I'll pony up money
against
misadventure or bad health.

About the only way to keep deadbeats out of the pool is to have it
financed & operated locally, like a church charity.