Posted to uk.d-i-y
Kevin Kevin is offline

Default Bosch washing m/c: no drum rotation

Ron Lowe wrote:
Have you tried on eBay for the parts you need?
http://shop.ebay.co.uk/items/?_nkw=b...2460&_osacat=0

The problem is I don't actually know the part I need.

Is it the PCB, or the motor?

Given the complicated 6-wire connection I described, I simply don't know
how to fault-find without just guessing and part-swapping. I have no
schematic. Which wires should have voltage? What voltage? Under what
circumstances? Is there a phase shift between certain wires from a run
capacitor? If so, which wires? ( I can't see a run cap ) How does the
speed controll work? Which wires are tacho? What kind of signal
should I expect to see?

Anyhoo, we've moved beyond that now. It's been called. DNR.

pull the brushes out first, I have had them fail during a wash with
warnings

--
Kevin R
Reply address works