Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale Upscale is offline

Default OT - Is it really worth saving any more?

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
All the more reason why I think you're lying about having, or knowing

anything
about, guns. You clearly don't understand the concepts involved.

I'll tell you what I want if you're proven wrong. I want you to publicly
apologize to me for thinking I was lying and admit you're a fool for
thinking so. Nothing less, nothing more. What would you want in return if I
don't offer that proof? How about it big man, put yourself on the line. I'm
willing to. This is going to be fun. One person would trust is Robatoy. He
makes the occasional trip to Toronto. Him I would agree to meet. What it if
he agrees to be arbiter?

You said this would be interesting, take it one step further. I ask you
again. What would it take to prove otherwise while maintaining a certain
level of my privacy?