Posted to alt.home.repair
frank1492 frank1492 is offline

Default Any experience with Quartz portable geaters

I wish somehow I could tell the world that any electric 115V consumer
electric space heather, whether $15 or $500, can only produce a
maximum of 5200 BTU. Outlandish claims for the Evenpure and others are
totally fraudulant!!!
Frank

On Tue, 9 Dec 2008 03:59:50 -0600, "Bob"
wrote:

"Bob" wrote in message
This year, I have been getting a number of junk mail ads for these
quartz heaters, making all kinds of claims (obviously).

They seem pretty expensive at $300 ti $500.

Anyone have any experience with them, or ideas about them?

Thanks, Bob-tx

Thanks for the comments - sure going to pass on them.
Bob-tx