Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
RST Engineering \(jw\) RST Engineering \(jw\) is offline

Default Student Power Supply

It is a TL082. This thread started over in SEdesign and was ported over
here strictly to be able to upload a schematic. THe 358 we knew wouldn't
work and we were looking for a drop-in to replace it.

Jim

--
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought
without accepting it."

"Mike Monett" wrote in message
"RST Engineering \(jw\)" wrote:

Circuit in question is the diff amp current to voltage U2 upper right
hand corner.

Jim

It's a bit blurred, but it looks like a LM358. If so, the input voltage
range is 0 to (Vcc - 1.5V), so it won't work at the positive rail.

Also, I wonder if placing the circuit just after the LM317 would be a bit
better. It would give more headroom for the LM358, and the 0.25 ohm
current
sense resistor shouldn't bother the LM317.

Regards,

Mike Monett