Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default tx sprinkler system

On Mon, 8 Dec 2008 22:13:35 -0500, "Ed Pawlowski"
wrote:

My daughter lives in Las Vegas. Idiots from the east move there and plant
green lawns just like here. Now they wonder why it is getting humid and the
water table is dropping.

Have her visit snwa.com. They paid me to remove my grass lawn (2/3 of
lawn as I saved some turf - for the pets). After removal and a new
Xeriscaping. The Las Vegas valley has doubled in population since I
came here. Reports recently say we use less water now. My water table
must be 385' in the elevation of 2500' (?).

Given the big picture of Lake Mead - things aren't bad, at all.