Posted to sci.electronics.repair
b b is offline

Default SONY DAV-DZ100 DVD/home cinema - audio question

On 9 dic, 17:38, "Arfa Daily" wrote:

It's common on HC systems for there to be no line level outputs, as I guess
the manufacturers see no point as they have already built in a six channel
amplifier that they consider is adequate for the job. A good group to ask HC
related questions on is

uk.media.home-cinema

Arfa

cheers Arfa. though i'm sure it wouldn't have hurt them to include a
line on the scart pins - for convenience as much as anything!
Since i don't have the speakers, I'll have to make some spkr
connectors, as the ones it uses are custom ones by the look of it. a
bit like a smaller version of the rectangular AC cable sockets found
on 70's sanyo and sony portable audio.
-B