Posted to uk.d-i-y
BigWallop[_2_] BigWallop[_2_] is offline

Default Consumer unit cover

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
. ..
New builds are still going up at a rate of knots around here. Very common
request, can you build a small cupboard around the consumer unit - they

tend
to fit them in dining rooms, kitchens etc.

Is there a commercially available cover that can just be slipped over &
fixed to the wall?

It would save me making up something from MDF.

Dave - The Medway Handyman

It depends on the size of the CU, Dave. There are so many different sizes,
shapes and install situations, that stocking such things would take a
warehouse the size of Yorkshire to keep the right for every situation.

So it's out with saw and tape measure again, my man. :-(