Posted to alt.home.repair
HerHusband HerHusband is offline

Default CPVC male adaptor brass X slip elbow does it exist?

Is there such a thing as an 1/2" elbow, one end of it is a brass male
threaded adaptor, the other end is a regular slip CPVC socket?
I can make one myself with a CPVC male adapter then glue on a 90
degree elbow, but I am really struggling for room and clearance for
this valve and I need it to be as tight as it can be.

What is this being used for?

You could use a drop-ear "transition" elbow with a brass pipe nipple to
convert the gender to male. It's a brass drop ear elbow with a CPVC fitting
you can glue into.

If you don't need the drop ear, another option might be a brass "Street
90" elbow with a male CPVC adapter threaded in. Or just use a regular brass
elbow with a brass pipe nipple to change the gender.

Lots of ways to do it...

Anthony