Posted to rec.woodworking
Chuck Olson[_2_] Chuck Olson[_2_] is offline

Default Spacing of guide holes in the 3-hole Kreg Pocket Hole Jig?

"LesT" wrote in message
Chuck -

I just measured my fixture and the large spacing is indeed 7/8", but
the smaller spacing is 9/16". Hope this helps.

Les

Yes, that's the answer I was looking for. Thanks, Les.

I also found that McFeely's shows the spacings in the description of the K4
kit, but I haven't seen any other place that does. Their description also
shows the K4 kit includes the dust collection attachment, but the Kreb
website doesn't - - oh, well - - that's progress. If they can confirm that
McFeely's kit has the dust thing (maybe due to old stock), that may be a
good place to buy it.