Posted to uk.d-i-y
A.Lee A.Lee is offline

Default Quick SDS drill question - any experience?

GMM wrote:

My cheapo SDS drill doesn't have long to go (brushes don't last and
it's hardly worth the investment to buy new ones), so I've decided to
get a new one.
Although they're incredibly useful, it's not that often that I have to
get it out so it's not easily to justify (/ask Father Christmas for) a
top of the range one. I had my eye on the De Walt from Screwfix
(http://www.screwfix.com/prods/30228/...Drills/DeWalt-
D25003K-GB-650W-2kg-SDS-Plus-Hammer-Drill-240V)

I bought the Dewalt last year, but have only ever used it once - only
because I already have a 18v cordless SDS, so it hasnt been needed.
If you are in the Leicester area, I'd sell it at £50, including 2
chisels and a few drills.
Alan.