Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Dishwasher and dog

"Pat" wrote in message
On Dec 8, 12:07 pm, "cshenk" wrote:
"Frank" wrote

Gotta be a troll. Imagine putting dishes with dog hair on them in
dishwasher.

I'm sure it is a troll.

I'm sure I'm not a troll and you're a moron. I've been on-and-off
hold for about an hour with Maytag. They say you should completely
rinse EVERY dish that goes in the dishwasher. So why bother to have
the darn thing?

We've had dogs for 30+ year and never had a problem with the DW and hair.
Nor have I ever heard of anyone else with that problem. I can only imagine
your house is a hairy mess or you get a slobbering hairy dog lick the plates
clean first and hair sticking on them. Thank you for not inviting me for
dinner at your place. Find the real problem and quit blaming Maytag.