Posted to sci.electronics.repair
No Name

Default MITSUBISHI VS-45VA1 - Rear_Projection TV

Hi William,

Thank you for replying.

However, I do not understand how a Cathode Ray Tube has anything to do with
my projection TV??

If you could elaborate, I'd appreciate it..

Thanks,

Ken

"William Sommerwerck" wrote in message

Assuming that working through the usual adjustments (screen, drive, etc)

doesn't clear up the problem, it's likely you have a worn-out CRT with

insufficient red and blue output to match the green at "normal" brightness

levels.